We're looking for enthusiastic people to help us create a new kind of backcountry experience. You need not be a pro mountaineer nor expert conservationist, but these backcountry expeditions are physically, intellectually, and interpersonally demanding. You're a good pick to join Chulengo if you're excited about:
- Sleeping in a tent every night
- Carrying a backpack of 25 - 35 lbs while hiking 4 - 8 hours a day, sometimes off-trail
- Diving into group discussions and working cooperatively with like-minded travelers
- Spending a week off-the-grid, with no cell reception
- Smiling through Patagonia's notoriously variable weather
- ...and if you're over 18
If accepted, we'll email you and begin the process of preparing you for your trip (including asking you to read our Expeditions Packet). Note: we're often in the field on expeditions, so we appreciate your patience if we are slow to respond!